Concrete Cutting Companies In Sharjah - Concrete cutting is a part of the construction project. However, it is very complex and dangerous, so we need to hire a concrete-cutting company. If you are looking for concrete-cutting companies in Sharjah, this entire article is for you. Ultimately, we have suggested the trustworthy, affordable, and superior quality service provider and company for you.
Sharjah is one of the most popular and beautiful cities in the UAE. It is the capital of the Emirates of Sharjah. It is the only city in UAE with beaches on both sides of the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. Masses love to visit here for awe-inspiring museums, elegant mosques, romantic waterfronts, and elegant heritage buildings.
Types of Concrete Cutting
Here are some kinds of Concrete cutting are given below:
- Wall Sawing - It is one of the most usable concrete cutting services that assist in cutting concrete openings for doors, HVAC systems, and openings during demolitions. Concrete Cutting Technicians use a diamond blade that cuts through an attachment. During the cut, they position the wall vertically and horizontally, which joins the diamond saw which enters the diamond saw blade to the wall saw while rotating at high speed for precise cuts.
- Floor Sawing - Floor sawing is one of the best methods for cutting concrete when making bridge decks, pavements, and floors. It is also known as the slap saw concrete cutting method. If you need a variety of substantial cuts, like smaller and bigger ones or regular and irregular bridge decks, Floor Sawing will be the top choice. The best thing is that it does not interfere with the untouched surface; you can easily cut separate concrete sections without disturbing the entire cover.
- Slab Sawing - If you want to make horizontal concrete cuts for roads, bridges, and floors, then slab Sawing would benefit you. Most importantly, unlike other cutting methods, a single person can use this method by standing behind the cutting machine and cutting into the surface. Besides this, it is also used to remove concrete underneath bathrooms and driveways.
- Core Drilling - Core drilling is handy for cutting concrete for ventilating furnaces, plumbing systems and repairing electrical work. With the process, you can easily make varying-sized holes depending on your needs.
- Wire Sawing - If cutting through concrete to make holes of varying sizes is difficult, wire sawing will get you sorted. With wire sawing, you can create holes based on individual wire sizes by using a pulley system that runs at high speeds to cut concrete into holes that suit your wires of varying diameters.
Concrete Cutting Safety Tips
Here are several tips given below for Safe Concrete Cutting
- Check whether the machine is working correctly or not - It is the first step you need to do for Concrete Cutting. Moreover, not only check machines but also essential safety measures. If the equipment is not working correctly, repair or replace it.
- Don’t Start Your Work Without Wearing Safety Gears - Safety wear is significant to wear before starting on-site work. Plus, if the person is not doing any work with concrete saws and core drilling machines but is still working on the construction site, he should also take necessary safety measures to prevent injuries. Safety Gear includes gloves, strong shoes, ear plugs, goggles, etc.
- Follow Instructions While Using a Core Drilling Machine - It is crucial to follow all the instructions written on the machine for better use.
- Stay Away from Dust - During on-site work, it is common to have dust. However, it would help if you kept yourself safe from the dust, as it is hazardous for your health. The dust made while cutting concrete has the potential to damage the lungs, so it’s essential to stay away from it. Workers should use pneumatic devices or wet-cutting techniques to control dust production while executing concrete-cutting services.
- Stay Away from Water While Using Electric Tools - It is mandatory to stay away from water while using any electric appliance. Otherwise, you can face the problem of short circuits.
- Don’t Let Anything Distract You - Last but not least, while cutting concrete with the machine, you should focus on that only and not allow anything to distract you. It can be the cause of severe accidents.
Why should you choose Al Sarh Technical Service for Concrete Cutting Company?
Al Sarh Technical Service is one of the best companies for your Concrete Cutting. It has developed new revolutionary tools for cutting concrete that are safer and provide precise cutting.
Our new tools have diamond blades and a water-cooling system for clean, dust-free cuts. The best thing is that this new modern technology equipment finishes the work quickly and safely. In addition, we possess an experienced team of professionals who can do all types of concrete work very efficiently. Besides this, we promise to provide you with high-quality and cost-effective solutions for all the services. Most importantly, our company team is safety trained, certified, and insured, so you need not worry about anything.
Address - P.O. Box: 5880 AJ, Al Jurf, Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum Street, Industrial 3, Ajman,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone no. - +971 6 545 3200
Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs about Concrete Cutting Companies In Sharjah
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions are given below about Concrete Cutting Companies In Sharjah:
Question 1) Which company is best for Concrete Cutting in Sharjah?
Answer: Al Sarh Technical Service is the best company for Concrete Cutting in Sharjah.
Question 2) What is concrete cutting?
Answer: Concrete cutting makes holes and openings in ceilings, walls, floors, etc.
Question 3) Does Al Sarh Technical Service company provide expensive concrete cutting services?
Answer: No, Al Sarh provides all the concrete cutting services at affordable prices.
Question 4) What are some benefits of hiring a concrete-cutting company?
Answer: They have the expertise and equipment to do the job safely and efficiently.